Entrepreneurship in the second half of life. My conversation with the Bloom community.

I had a wonderful conversation with the Bloom community this week.

I love the description Bloom uses on their web site:

"Why retire when you can bloom? Join a community of adults 50+ learning, connecting and redefining a new phase of life."

I met many new friends and opened up new conversations with the Bloom community. What a great day!

The Bloom team sent some of the responses they got from my presentation:

• "I liked that Rick recognized and is creating the missing bridge that we need as potential and/or existing entrepreneurs. We do not all have degrees nor do we all fit in the familiar list of businesses. I personally appreciate his warmth, knowledge and encouragement." - Deborah C.

• "I caught your session on Bloom. This organization is exactly what I've been looking for." - Daryl W.

• "A chance to talk with so many other people my age, as the other entrepreneur groups I talk with all seem young." - Shannon L.

• "Rick gave us oldsters the confidence to start something new." - John K.

• "Rick got me perked up. Will be on the lookout in May." - Beverley A.

• "Exciting opportunities available to Bloomers" Larry H.

Here's a link to the full talk (About 30 minutes) Thanks to all my new friends at Bloom!

Direct link to the Bloom site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New podcast interview - Humanitarian Entrepreneur