Reviews from Boston gathering - Founders over 55

I really enjoyed my conversation with Founders Over 55 based in the Boston area.  I met (digitally!) many new friends.  Great questions and discussions.  I loved the energy of those on hand!

Here is a sample of feedback from the event...

"BRILLIANT!!  That was so exciting and energizing... there is so much to unpack and followup...  Let's collaborate for sure!  thank you sooo very much for sharing your time and wisdom"

-Danielle

"Wonderful job today!  I appreciate how approachable you were and humbly inspiring."

-Paul

"Thank you again for being such an inspiring keynote speaker for Founders55 today.  As I'm sure you could tell from the energy in the group, your insights and advice were resonating with us all."

-Mary




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New podcast interview - Humanitarian Entrepreneur