Michael Hoadley, Director of Real Estate, GlidePath Power Systems - “This book strikes me as absolutely the right message at the right time. Rick’s real-world experience and knowledge comes through, and as I learned fighting cancer almost 20 years ago - Knowledge Kills Fear.”


“Having spent the last 6 years in a startup led by someone who turned 50 during the life of the company, and looking at that birthday myself this year, this book strikes me as absolutely the right message at the right time. Rick’s real-world experience and knowledge comes through, and as I learned fighting cancer almost 20 years ago - Knowledge Kills Fear.”

“Rick is right. The startup culture is decidedly age biased. In the 6 year old startup I’m in now, we’ve all been avid watchers and fans of HBO’s Silicon Valley along the way, and just the first two chapters of Rick’s book has already given me the entrepreneurial idea to find a screenplay writer for our more mature real life version of that story!" 


Michael Hoadley, CCIM, PMP
Director of Real Estate, GlidePath Power Solutions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New podcast interview - Humanitarian Entrepreneur