Matt D'Amour, Entrepreneur and Holistic Lifestyle Coach - "The business world would be a much more efficient, compassionate, and regenerative space if we conducted ourselves as Rick does. Ageless Startup represents the best of Rick's entrepreneurial guidance."


"It was a very special gift I received when I met Rick at the beginning of my social impact journey.  Rick embodied the entrepreneurial spirit, and was instrumental in helping me navigate some initial business challenges that could have halted my entire mission. On top of his deep business wisdom, what really sets Rick apart is his genuine heart and love for helping others achieve their dream. In my humble opinion, the business world would be a much more efficient, compassionate, and regenerative space if we conducted ourselves as Rick does. 

Ageless Startup represents the best of Rick's entrepreneurial guidance."

Matt D’Amour

Entrepreneur and Holistic Lifestyle Coach


Thank you Matt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New podcast interview - Humanitarian Entrepreneur

Re-starting