Joy Gieseke, Entrepreneur and yarn enthusiast - "Ageless Startup has been a vital guidebook as I transition from paid employment into entrepreneurship. Rick Terrien’s book is a roadmap for giving yourself permission to explore entrepreneurship in the second half of life."


Ageless Startup has been a vital guidebook as I transition from paid employment into entrepreneurship.  I have been passionate about knitting and artisan yarns for years but was not able to express that passion throughout my professional life.  Now I am joining the ranks of ageless entrepreneurs as I bid farewell to my previous career and opening my dream – a yarn shop in a community I love to serve people who share my passion.  Rick Terrien’s book is a roadmap for giving yourself permission to explore entrepreneurship in the second half of life.  You will learn to develop a business model that fits your lifestyle and your goals, and step-by-step business practices to keep you on track.  Ageless Startup is an invaluable resource for making the transition into entrepreneurship later in life.  For those of us pursuing ‘next steps’,   I highly recommend Ageless Startup!



Joy Gieseke


Entrepreneur and yarn enthusiast


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New podcast interview - Humanitarian Entrepreneur